Saturday 5 April 2014

Make up and Outfit of the day March 5th 2014

Hi guys, I'm out to visit my grandma today and see my family , I thought I'd share my make up and outfit of the day/night :)

Make up 























Skin 
Concealer : Maybelline eraser eye concealer light :)   read more about it here  
Foundation : L'Oréal Accord parfait in D3 Beige doré   find it                here 
Highlighter : Match perfection concealer by Rimmel    in 125 very fair    find it here 
Blusher : Hema blush wet and dry in brown   find it here 

Eyebrows : HD brows eyes and brow palette  I used  Dark Brown     find it here       

Eyes
Eyeshadow : beige eyeshadow from my Primark eyeshadow palette. 
Liner : modelite eye pencil black 
Mascara : Maybelline the falsies extra black         read more about it here 

Lips : L'Oréal lil liner Contour parfait   in Rose beige 655  find it here 

Outfit 




Shirt : H&M 
Jacket : H&M 
Jeans : Primark
Shoes : (not on pic) : Nike 
jewellery : no specific brands. 

7 comments:

  1. Your eyebrows are perfeeeect omg x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mon blog :) http://british-stylish.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is beautiful ma sha Allah, and eyes. Turkish girls generally are really pretty and have the best eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sorry it took me so long to reply :)
      I'm actually half Morrocan half Tunisian, not Turkish! But Turkish girls are gorgeous! :)
      x

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)