Tuesday 7 January 2014

Top 10 favorite beauty products of 2013




2013 is now over and 2014 is here! I hope you all had a fantastic year, and wish you the best for 2014 ! I hope you'll be a loyal reader on this blog so I could keep sharing my tips and love for make up with you all !
I thought it would be a good idea to do a TOP TEN favourite beauty products of 2013!
It would be interesting to see what product we have in common, or make you discover a new product!
Let's do this!

                                                                      10 - 

My number 10 products are eyeshadows, I have a lot of different palettes but I noticed that I used 2 in particular this year!
the first one that I have is the l'Oreal Penelope Cruz Star secret kit and the Leaticia Casta Star kit. Unfortunately these products are not available anymore but I'm sure you can find some alternatives by l'Oreal as well.
I love the colours and quality of the eyeshadows, I rarely use all of the eyeshadows together but it's really good for beginners as it has some tips on where to apply the different eyeshadow.
Left : Laeticia Casta
Right : Penelope Cruz

                                                                          9 - 

If you don't know the brand Essence ... YOU HAVE TO CHECK THEM OUT! ahha, it's actually a very good brand, they make good beauty products for good prices. My number 9 is actually their nail polishes and nail products! I know it's not 1 product but it's simply impossible to pick just one. The nail polishes are really good, they have some nice colours but also their nail care products are so good! They have a variety of different products to help you to take care of your nails all year long!
My favorite nail polish has to be the number 113 Do you speak love (can't seem to find it so no pics for this one but check the link) ? I love this colour which was perfect for autumn. My favorite nail care product is their nail oil care pencil
Nail oil pen by Essence 

                                                                          8- 

You may have noticed that the way that you apply your foundation can change your make up a lot! I really started to use make up brushes this year and now I can't do without them. The one that I use the most is the Claire's accessories kabuki brush ! I use it to apply foundation. I wish I could get the whole kit.


                                                                           7 - 

Garnier Roll-on concealer. This is the only concealer I've used for months! It's really good, and can be used as a highlighter as well! I simply love it ! 
Garnier Roll on concealer


                                                                              6 - 

This next product is something I know thanks to my mum. This is the only powder she has ever used since she got married and first applied make up. This is the Max Factor creme puff press powder! I use it everyday, it fixes make up pretty well ! I am gonna get the Rimmel Stay Matt powder pretty soon, I'm looking forward to use it! 



                                                                            5 - 

This is something I discovered this year! Such an amazing product! This is the Cha Cha tint (& Posie tint) by Benefit ! I already made a review on the Cha cha tint so I won't go further with this! The posie tint gives such a natural colour to your lips! Perfect for everyday make up! 
Cha Cha tint on the right , Posie tint on the left by Benefit Cosmetics
           

                                                                         4 - 

I recently got a new eyeliner ! I love it, it's from Essence! it's called the I <3 Punk jumbo eyeliner ! I love it as much as the SNMW eyeliner also by essence (review here) , maybe even more! So easy to use ! I only take 2mins to apply my eyeliner and it lasts pretty well. It's a bargain ! Don't hesitate!

I <3 Punk jumbo eyeliner by Essence




                                                                         3 -

 Wooow ! getting in the top 3 ! This is something that I've already talked about! The Rimmel Wake me up foundation ! It was my favorite foundation until I used another one (hint hint .. cough cough ) but I still adore it a lot!! I still use it sometimes when I feel like I need a bit more coverage! I also made a review on this so you can read it here !

Wake me Up foundation by Rimmel 



                                                                            2 - 

Here we go ... Mascara time! Mascara is my favorite product ever! If I had to use one product for the rest of my life it would be mascara! I have long lashes so it immediately gives an amazing effect ! I could try different mascaras everyday cause I love it so much! But this year I have 3 favorite mascaras!



Top : They're real by Benefit
bottom : Volume million lashes by l'Oreal
Ran out of the falsies so no pics sorry! 


The first one is the L'Oréal Volume million lashes ! This thing is just so good! Definitely gives more volume and an intense effect to your eye! it's sooo good!
The second one is the Maybelline the falsies! Everyone loves this and I know why! it just does everything you need a mascara to do! What can I say more ? nothing really! it's just so good! 10/10 !
and last but not least ! They're Real by Benefit! I discovered this magical thing this year and WOW! First time I used it I was soooo surprised by how good it was! I was like "wow never knew I had that much lashes! " so the name is the best one for this!

                                                                              1- 

Drum roll please ...... the winner of my favorite product of 2013 is ............ BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION! YES! I hesitated for so long between this one and Wake me up by Rimmel before buying it! I bought the Rimmel one first then got the Bourjois one and WOW! Love it! It's not heavy on the skin, you don't feel like wearing anything on your skin! It really gives the coverage you need and you can build it up if you feel the need to! You need to use a powder on top to fix it. But in general I just love this! Wake me up is so good as well, the only bad thing is the shimmer in it (gives you a too shiny effect sometimes! )
I used the boujois healthy mix foundation almost everyday since I got it ! Thank you Bourjois for such a great product!


Healthy Mix foundation in vanilla by Bourjois


(All pics are mine)

And here we are! I just want to thank these make up brands for making such amazing products! What was your favorite this year ? Do you like any of the products listed here ? :)

I hope you liked this !
Take care!

Stay beautiful no matter what!
xxx

Sirine

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)