Friday 4 April 2014

March favorites

Hello everyone!
Sorry I've been quiet lately, I've been busy ! But my spring break starts soon for me so I'll post more often !

Here are my March favourites!


1. Gemey Maybelline Dream Matt Mousse  foundation 

I was obsessed with my Healthy mix foundation by Bourjois, but noticed that it didn't look that great on my skin. My mum bought me the Maybelline mousse that I used to use a few years ago and after my first application I could remember why I loved it that much! I think I prefer the mousse instead of a liquid foundation. I love the matt finish that it gives to my skin. It covers perfectly my imperfections and  my skin is so soft after applying it. It does last for hours, I rarely apply powder on top because I don't like having too much on my skin especially on my bad skin days.
I highly recommend this for people who want a good foundation, matt finish and for a good price.


2. Maybelline the Falsies mascara black drama. 

Well I heard about this mascara A BILLION TIMES! Every single youtuber (hey hey Tanya Burr) swears by it! And I know now why ! It really really works! I want to add this to my fav mascaras ever! I still love They're Real by Benefit and Volume million lashes by L'Oreal. But the Maybelline has the power to give you a false lashes effect and you know how I know that ? Because when I first used it 4 different people asked me at different times "Are you wearing false lashes ?" Best question ever! haha I think it's the proof that the name is well chosen. I have natural long lashes so it really helps making them look even longer. I also love the fact that it is extra black !
I will repurchase this again ! But might as well buy another mascara just to try new stuff, any recommendations ?

3. Maybelline eraser Eye concealer light. 

Well HELLO BEST CONCEALER EVER HOW ARE YOU DOING ? Sorry guys but it really is the best one I have used so far. I love almost everything about this concealer. The application, the texture, how easily it is to blend… everything! It does cover perfectly and I sometimes don't even need to put foundation on top ! The only bad thing is that it has an anti age formula and I don't think it's such a good thing to use at my age. I think I'm too young to use these kind of products so I hope Maybelline will make these concealers without the anti age formula.



I just noticed how my three march favorites are Maybelline products ahha! thanks Maybelline for such amazing products! :)


What are your march favs ? :) Tell me in the comments below.

And also, what would you like to see next ?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I was searching for a new concealer so I think I'll go for this one then ! Thanks x

    http://mellifluousglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! let me know what you think about it after using it :)

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)