Sunday 18 May 2014

Primark PS LOVE products!

 Hello gorgeous!

A few weeks ago, I went away for a weekend in Dublin and it was absolutely amazing! I obviously made a LOT of shopping there especially in Primark since there's no Primark in the city where I live.
I saw that PS love collection and I was curious to use some of the products. I got myself the liquid eyeliner and a lip gloss  crayon.
I wanted to share with you my thoughts on these products and show you some pics :)





PS LOVE liquid Eyeliner.





I've been using gel eyeliner/ pen eyeliner quite a lot and I missed my old liquid eyeliner so I had to buy this! I don't regret buying it! It's a great eyeliner, the black is quite intense! It's quite easy to use and perfect for a winged liner ! You can built it up by starting with a thin line and make it thicker until you're happy with the result! It is quite long-lasting : I usually apply it in the morning before going to uni and it almost didn't move in the afternoon! Also, it's a bargain, I think it was 1,50€ you can't really go wrong ;)

PS LOVE Lip Gloss Crayon 




Nude lipsticks are my favorite type of lipsticks, reds and purples don't look great on me at all ! I saw this and I knew I had to buy it! I'm not very familiar with lip gloss crayons but it's quite cool! It doesn't make such a big difference on my lips but it's nice to wear on a daily basis. I wouldn't say it's long lasting but you can easily put it in your make up bag and apply it again throughout the day.
It was 2€ from what I can remember.


What do you guys think ? Have you tried these out? :) Let me know what you think in the comments below :) 
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)