Thursday 4 September 2014

NEW DISCOVERY : W7 MAKE UP (+)

Hello there!

In my summer favs article I told you about a new discovery : W7 make up.
I was kindly sent some products to try and see what I think about them! I was kind of surprised at how good the products where ! I didn't expect to like them that much but some of them became a must in my make up bag! I'll talk you through each product that I got and tell you more about them!





- Face primer - Camera Ready



This changed my whoooole make up look! I used to never use primers before applying foundation simply because I never thought it could make a big difference. I was wrong! I apply this primer everyday before my foundation and it gives me that flawless finish look that I love. The name is great because your skin looks really amazing on pictures. It makes your pores disappear and  your foundation lasts all day. This is my favorite product that I got from W7. I highly recommend it. It blends easily on the skin and is really affordable! You can find it here  x

- Blush baby : Heart throb

I love this blush! You should have seen my reaction when I first applied it because I wasn't expecting it to be that pigmented. You don't need a lot on your brush. It will give you a nice healthy look. It comes in 3 different shades and the one I have is a nice dark pink shade. Very similar to the Rimmel London blusher. You can find this here x

- Silky Eyes Mauve Magic eyeshadow palette

If you're looking for a great palette with nice shades for this fall you have it here! It is perfect to create a nice smokey eyes. It's compact and fits perfectly in a make up bag! You can find it here x

- Full time Lip colour in Angel dust


To be completely honest this isn't my favourite lip gloss. I have it on now : the colour is beautiful and it does last a long time but it's quite sticky. You can find it here x


What do you think about W7 ? Make sure you check their website and products ! I'm excited to use more products and see what they got!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)