Sunday 19 October 2014

And the award for best drugstore make up brand goes to …

Hey there!

Look at me coming back after more than a month like nothing happened ….. SORRY!
I have tried to focus on my Youtube channel, Uni and all the stress that goes with that! I'm definitely going to blog more , pinky promise!

Now these last few months I've been trying a lot of different make up brands : Rimmel, Maybelline, L'Oréal, Bourjois,Essence .. a lot of drugstore brands right ? Well that's because we all know money is not our bestfriend unless you're One Direction or Beyonce's baby .. So why not telling you which one of these brands I've been ADORING these last few months ?

What if I tell you that you're worth it ? Yupp, you got it : L'OREAL

I think l'Oréal has such an amazing product range from skincare to hair products. I tried a lot of them!
Make up wise they have such a various collection … I'm going to tell you about my favourites and the ones who are on my wishlist! :D

Skin




Their foundations are really really good, everyone (including me) has been raving about the True Match foundation (which I think is the best drugstore foundation I've tried so far)  but also the Infaillible foundation. They have quite a good range of shades which I think is perfect for people who have darkest skin tones and still want to find a good drugstore foundation. I really would love to try more of their foundations like the Lumi magic one. They're just really good quality, affordable and they don't break me out !
Unfortunately, I can't tell you a lot about concealers cause I haven't tried any but looking forward to trying the Lumi Magic concealer (there's something about that  collection that screams 'BUY ME'…).
I love their powders as well , especially the True Match powder that doesn't give a caky look at all but mattifies your skin perfectly. I'd love to try their Glam bronze bronzer !

Eye 


It's not a secret, L'Oréal mascaras are my favourite mascaras ever. I have tried many others but always come back to theirs. My all time favourite one is the Telescopic mascara. There's not a day where I don't apply one coat of this mascara even after applying another one. It separates my lashes and makes them look so much longer. I am often asked if I am wearing false lashes … but no it's just the mascara!
I also love the Volume million lashes which is also my mum's all time favourite. It's really good if you're looking for full, voluminous and black lashes. I could ramble about l'Oréal mascaras for hours so I really need to stop here ;) !
I'm an eyeliner wearer (let's call it like that !?) and I have been loving the Super liner blackbuster eyeliner these last months ! It's always in my make up bag! I also can't wait for my Super liner black lacquer to arrive! I've tried it before and I have a feeling it's gonna become my fav eyeliner !

Lips  

I'm not a massive lipstick lover, but when I do wear lipstick I always go for nudes! So the Color rich lipstick in 303 Rosé tendre looks beautiful ! I just can't wait to try it! I've tried lots of their lip glosses from the Glam shine collection, all so shimmery and beautiful !


I think I could keep going with hair products  and skincare but that article would be way too long!

Which l'Oréal product is your favourite ? Let me know in the comments below! I hope it gave you a bit of inspiration to go and try new l'Oréal products.
All products can be found here : http://www.loreal-paris.co.uk
By the way, this is not a sponsored article and ALL opinions are mine obviously, I wouldn't lie to you! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)