Wednesday 25 March 2015

Kylie Jenner Lip Combo : Catrice meets MAC

Hello !

I think we all agree on this, Kylie Jenner had a huge influence in the beauty world in 2014 and still has in 2015 : from her blue hair to her big lips, there are thousands and thousands of tutorials on Youtube to get the perfect look!

I'm not a big lipstick-lover, I'm more of a mascara/eyeliner - girl. I find that bold lips or bright reds don't look nice on me at all. I usually go for a lipbalm just so my lips don't look so dead! But when I saw Kylie's selfies, I noticed the gorgeous brown nude lipstick she was wearing and immediately needed to try something new!

I tried different combo's but finally found the PERFECT one to achieve the K.J look and I'm so excited to share it with you!

It's always better to use a lipliner before applying lipstick because it will give it a good base and also make it last longer. I went to Holland not long ago and found this lipliner by Catrice. It's a drugstore brand, available in a few European countries (Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland and maybe the UK ... ). Their products are really great and very affordable !
I found this lipliner from the Ultimate Stay Lip liner collection in 030 lost in the rosewood (any PLL fan here ? #BIGAREVEAL! )








On top of it, I use the famous Velvet Teddy by MAC. It's a matte lipstick, so you can be sure it won't budge and will last longer on your lips!






These two products make my favourite combo to achieve the perfect nude lips !

Will you try this combo? What do you think about the Kylie Jenner trend ? Let me know in the comments below :)


x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)