Sunday 8 March 2015

Review : L'Oréal Super Liner Ultra Precision

Hey there!

I hope that you're all doing well ! Spring is around the corner … really exciting!

Today's review is going to be the L'Oréal Black laquer ultra précision eyeliner. What a long name but gosh, it's amazing! Those who know me, probably know I almost never go out without eyeliner. And this one is a winner for me. It is one of the best  I've ever used. You know I like my Primark PS love eyeliner but this l'Oréal one is something else.

Let's start with the packaging : BEAUTIFUL. It's gold,  it looks so luxurious and expensive. Seriously how fancy does it look ? I love it. Imagine if it were rose gold ? I'd buy it without a doubt.



The applicator is a sponge-tip pen and is incredibly easy to use. It's also very fine so it helps you create a very precise line (that's why it's called ultra precision duuuuh). You can't fail your perfect cat eye line with this! The application is seriously so easy, so for all of you who aren't so familiar with eyeliners, you'll love this. The felt tip is so flexible which makes it so easy to create a very thin or thick line. I usually go for a flick. So I draw a thin line, close to my lash line starting in the middle of the lid and then draw a line from the bottom lash line (like a 45° line) and join it to the line that I previously drew and then fill in the gaps  :)


The lasting power is quite good. I apply it before going to uni and It usually lasts a few hours. It usually fades around the outter corner so I draw my flick again in the afternoon. But other than that, it doesn't smudge.

I think overall this is an amazing eyeliner and I will definitely repurchase it!

Do you think you will purchase this soon ? What's your favourite eyeliner ? Let me know in the comments below!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)