Tuesday 24 June 2014

Natural skincare products!

Hello beauties!

Skincare is THE most important step in your daily beauty routine (does this even make sense?) but products can be very very expensive. I had issues with my skin these past two months (stress of exams make my skin go crazy! ) so I really struggled with spots and blemishes. 
I didn't want to spend too much on drugstore skincare products so I looked on the internet and decided to make my own natural products. 


So here are some masks/scrubs that might help you if you are having a hard time with your skin at the moment :) 

1. HONEY & GREEN TEA MASK

I won't go in too much details as I already posted an article about this just click here if you wanna see that! 
Simply mix a tea spoon of green tea with a tea spoon of raw honey, mix it all together and apply on your skin, leave for 10 to 15mins and rinse it off with cold water. That is by far my fav natural mask! :) 

2. HONEY & LEMON

Honey is such an amazing product cause it is an antibacterial so it's perfect for acne, it also has antioxidants which help you slow aging, it opens up your pores so it helps cleaning your pores and makes it easier to unclog and is really moisturizing. 
Lemon is also amazing for acne and for healing scars.
Put these two together and BOOM! Magic happens!
I use this after washing my face with a cleanser. I use a cotton pad, apply it on my face and rinse it off with cold water. I only use it during my evening skincare routine (too lazy in the morning)
I would recommend this if you have spots or blemishes.
You can also add yoghurt to the mixture , it has a lot of benefits as well (but it looks kind of gross haha)

3. EGG WHITE & LEMON MASK

I told you about how good lemon juice is but egg white has some amazing benefits too! I use it mainly when I feel like my pores are too visible. Egg white will help "closing" your pores and so reduce your spots. All you have to do is mix an egg white with the juice of half a lemon and apply the mixture with a cotton pad on your face after your cleanser. I also use it only in the evening. Keep this in the fridge for a few days only.

4. SUGAR SCRUB

The most natural scrub you could have is just water and sugar. It helps to get take off all your make up completely and also get rid of your dead skin. Your skin will feel clean and new after using this. You can also replace sugar with sea salt.


That's basically everything I've tested so far ! I use the green tea mask only once a week. I use the honey/lemon almost everyday and sometimes replace it with the egg white/lemon mask depending on how my skin is doing. Obviously all these ingredients put together look kind of gross and don't smell amazing but their effects on your skin definitely are!


I hope you enjoyed this article if you use any of these masks please let me know what you think about them in the comments below :)

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)