Sunday 29 June 2014

TOP 5 nail polishes for Summer

Hey everyone! 

Summer is finally here ! I usually change the type of colours I wear on my nails. Pastel and bright colours are so trendy at the moment  that's why I wanted to show you my most favourite nail polishes. 

Number 1 Maybelline Express Finish lacquer in 530 Red seduction


I love this nail polish because it dries so quickly, it's easy to apply and it's very long lasting. This colour is great cause you can wear it at any time of the year. Perfect red shade I guess :) 

Number 2 Maybelline Express Finish Lacquer in 155 Fushia 


How gorgeous is this bright pink ? I love it ! I usually only wear it during spring and summer! It's the perfect bright pink colour. Once again it's very long lasting and it dries very quickly! 
If you're looking for a great alternative you can try the NYC nail polish in 236 Greenwich Village which is also one of my favs! 

Number 3 Hema long lasting nail polish in 441. 

This gorgeous colour is from their pastel collection. I absolutely love it .. unfortunately I've been looking for it everywhere and I can't seem to find it to show you what it looks like (It's probably in one of my handbags .. ;) ). Claire's cosmetics do a great alternative for this, in number 283. 

Number 4 Hema long lasting nail polish in 856 



This nail polish is for me the perfect nude shade. The picture doesn't do it justice it's a bit more orange. you can see the right colour here  . Again if you can't get your hands on Hema nail polishes you can try the KIKO nail lacquer in number 319. 

Number 5 H&M in Polish Me Happy


Last but not least this perfect green colour by H&M ! I don't usually wear green but whenever I wear this nail polish I just feel like it looks awesome! It's easy to apply and you don't need a topcoat for it to look shiny. Apply two coats and you're good to go! 



And that's it! As you can see they're all pretty affordable and trendy ! Let me know what is your favorite nail polish at the moment in the comments below :) 
See you very soon for a new post! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)