Monday 16 June 2014

YOUR TURN TO SPEAK ! WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ NEXT ?

Hello everyone!

So as you may noticed I haven't uploaded a new post for a few weeks. That's because I'm still doing my final exams (I'm sure you are too) ! I'll be done this friday that's why I promise you a lot more articles! I really want to post things you'd love to read , so I decided to create this post where you could REQUEST the different things you'd like me to post about.

To help you with that I have a few ideas :
- celebrity/people inspired make up tutorials : I could do easy make up tutorials inspired by whoever you want. It can be celebrities but also youtubers or simply people you follow on twitter (example : Doniya Malik) who have quite a signature look.
- hauls: I could simply show you everything that I will have bought in the next few weeks (sales start on July 1st but I'll definitely make A LOT of shopping next week)
- fashion posts : I could show you my outfit of the days really quickly or even make a post on my favorite brands (cause you know I don't wear classy clothes everyday. I like to go to uni with a simple tee and jeans and converse! )
- other: ?


I'm looking forward to reading your comments ! Making a blog is great, but the best part is to please my readers. I want to make sure you are excited to read a new article every time I post one !
So all you have to do is comment below and I'll make sure to take notes !

Also, what do you think about the idea of me making a youtube channel ? I feel like tutorials are easier when you watch them.. I have thinking of doing that for more than a year and I think I'm kind of ready.

Enough rambling, leave a comment below and have a beautiful day!
Don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts (link on the sidebar)

Much love!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)