Thursday 20 February 2014

My skin care routine !

Hi everyone!

I have been asked to post my skin care routine ! So there we go :)

I have bought a new product I never tried before about a month ago, and I can tell you it's (almost) the first time ever that I stick to a product every single day for so long. The bottle is almost empty so I'm actually sure that I can talk to you about it and have experienced it for long enough.

I use 3 products :



 - a make up remover : Nivea eyes and face make up remover with Aloe Verra and   Camomille
  - a cleanser/scrub : Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control cream wash
  - a toner : Diadermine toner

IN THE MORNING

So when I wake up in the morning I get pretty lazy (bed bed bed bed)  so I don't have much time and I'm always late for uni so I don't do much.
I start with putting hot water all over my face then clean it with the Neutrogena cleanser and rinse it with cold (COLD) water. And that's almost it ! Just before applying make up I use my Garnier BBCream or Maybelline BBcream to moisturize my face.

IN THE EVENING

I still am very lazy in the evening but I start with removing all of my make up completely with my Nivea make up remover. I use cotton pads cause it makes it easier. This make up remover is really smooth on the skin and removes almost all your make up quite easily. After that I put hot water on my face, clean it with the Neutrogena cleanser/scrub and then rinse it off with cold water.
I finish with my toner to make sure my face is perfectly clean and then go to bed ! :)
I'm still looking for a good moisturizer so if you know a good one please let me know in the comments below!

I forgot to mention that I had breakouts the first week after using the neutrogena clean wash, but after that my skin got a lot better. So don't stop using it after a week, you'll see results after 2 or 3 weeks.

ONCE A WEEK

So once a week I use a natural scrub with honey and green tea (you can find my tutorial here)

I am completely satisfied with this skin care routine, I could see my skin getting better and better. Of course it's not flawless, I still have redness and spots here and there sometimes, but remember that it's very important to take your make up off and have a clean face before you go to bed. Also, it's important to moisturize your face (the Neutrogena product contains Sasylic acid so it dries your skin A LOT). And last but not least, drinking water and eating healthy is the best way to have a glowing skin.

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments below what you'd like to see next on my blog.

Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Twitter ; @NalesemSirine

Take care xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)