Thursday 13 February 2014

Skin care : natural facial scrub/mask !

                                                                 Hello !
I hope you had a fantastic week!
It's time for me to share a skin care beauty secret! I love everything related to Skin care. I love to try new products and  making my own beauty products! So I've done a few masks, scrubs with natural products in the past (the ones you can find in your fridge) and I've done one recently that I discovered thanks to +Hatice Dogan (I'll put the link to her blog below! )! I was so surprised to see how well it worked on my skin!
I recently bought a few neutrogena products and one of them had an awful reaction on my skin! I had more breakouts and needed to do something about that!
Hatice told me about this natural mask so let me explain how it works !

What you will need

- raw honey
- green tea
- your face


Preparation

It's really easy!
1. Take a bowl and add a spoon of honey.
2. Add a spoon of green tea
3. Mix it together
1.

2. 
3.
(doesn't look very yummy ahhaha) 

After you've done that go to your bathroom and apply the mask gently all over your face (I used my hand not a cotton pad, it's easier to apply ) , don't forget your jawline.
Leave it for about 10/15mins then rinse it with cold water.

And voila!  your skin should feel fresh and clean! Make sure you have no make up on before applying the mask !

You can do that twice a week, it's really good to deeply clean your face. Honey is a fabulous natural product for the skin!

Make sure you check out Hatice's blog www.thebeautyvampire.wordpress.com

I could share more natural masks and scrubs with you all, just let me know if you'd like to see this on my blog !

See you soon x


4 comments:

  1. I've been using green tea as my toner, today is the 5th day, and it makes my skin much cleaner. I have to try this too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use this as a mask once a week and green tea as a toner on a daily basis :) let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the mask every other week, every other week I use a homemade coffee scrub also, and been using green tea as a toner for a month. OMG it does wonders for blackheads, I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it! :) I haven't used it for a while, I should do it again soon ahaha my skin needs it :)

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)