Saturday 1 February 2014

Valentine's day manicure!

Hi everyone!!!!
and Hi February! Do you know what it means ? Well Valentine's day is coming! I know it's not always the best day ever for single girls (I'm a single lady … oh oh oh) .. but WE can make it perfect! What about organizing a girly night with all your single girl friends ? :D That'd be cool right ?
Well I've got a little quick something for you single and taken girls!

Valentine's day nails !

It's pretty quick and simple but you know I love to share stuff with you!

What you'll need :
Nailcare pen : I'm using the Essence studio nails express nail peeling pen
Red nail polish : I'm using the Essence colour & go in number 114 fame fatal!
a white nail polish : I'm using the white one from YSSY.
a thin brush : I'm using the brush from an old Essence nail polish.

Let's do thiiiiiis !

STEP 1. 

 Use your nail peeling pen and apply it to all your nails (logic! ) 

STEP 2

Apply two coats of red nail polish ! 

STEP 3

Make sure your nails are dry! with your thin brush and your white nail polish it's time for you to use your IMAGINATION (Spongebob's voice). You can write words such as Love, XO, … or make spots, hearts … just whatever you want really! I went for XO et Love :)



And you can add a top coat after that to make it last longer! 

I can't wait to see your creations! Tweet me your pics @NalesemSirine ! 



See you very soon girls! Hope you like the post! Make sure you comment below what are your plans for Valentine's day! (I'm probably going to eat ice-cream and watch This Is Us haha!)

2 comments:

  1. I saw 'fame fatal' at another blogger, and wanted it ever since. Now I want it even more. Love the color on your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it out! the 113 what about love is even better! :)

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)