Saturday 4 January 2014

Daily make up tutorial

Hello there !
I’ve been asked to do a make up tutorial on how I do my daily/cat eye make up look so I did it for you today.






STEP 1 .

I apply an eyeshadow base ; I am using the I HEART STAGE’ by Essence. I apply this all over my lid 

STEP 2 

I mix the two light beige colours (at number 2 and 3) from my Bourjois Palettes (they have no names, just a number 02 and 03) and apply these all over the lid with a sponge brush.

STEP 3

With a thinner brush I apply this colour (number 4) on the crease to create a shadow. I am using the darkest brown from the  Bourjois number 2 palette.

Step 4

Using my MUA Gel eyeliner in black and my eyeliner brush by Catrice I make a thin line as close as  possible t then do a small flick. If you are scared or not good at applying eyeliner DON’T STOP haha you have to practice you’ll get better and better with time ! You can also check Doniya Malik’s tutorial to apply eyeliner on her blog here = 

STEP 5 

(it is picture number 4, sorry about that)Mascara time!! I am using the Volume Million lashes by l’Oreal. I don’t use any false eyelashes, but you can if you want to.

STEP 6 (pic number 5)

Apply some white pencil on your waterline. I am using my Essence Khajol pencil in number 4 white. And use a black liner on your bottom lash line, I am using a simple primark eye pencil.
this step will make your eye look bigger. AND YOU ARE DONE WITH THE EYES! YAAAAAYFor the rest of my face (7)
Foundation ; Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation shade 52 vanilla
Concealer ; Garnier roll on concealer
Cheeks ; Suness ‘Mon teint bronze sans soleil’ blusher
Lips ; Cha cha tint by Benefit.
and you are completely done!!!! .=)
I hope you like this tuto ! This is my first one ever so be nice to me haha ! If you want more please let me know what look you want me to do. Also, I need you to tell me if you want me to keep doing these on tumblr or if I should make my own blog.

Don’t forget to follow me here, on Twitter , tumblr and IG NalesemSirine
If you have any questions let me know in the comments below or on IG/twitter/tumblr.
Remember you don’t need the exact product I am using but the one I use are drugstore products so it shouldn’t be expensive.
I hope you like this post.
                                Stay beautiful no matter what.
Sirine


2 comments:

  1. You are sooo beautiful! Keep up the w
    Good work Hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it means a lot :) I'll definitely be posting more after my exams! :) thanks for checking my blog out ! xx

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)