Saturday 4 January 2014

Hair routine / tutorial


Hello ! 
         As I promised here is my Hair tutorial post! 
I’ve been asked a few times how I do my hair, so here is a quick (long) tutorial on how I do it :
First thing you need to know is that my natural hair are really curly. I don’t like to go out with my natural hair so I either straight it or curl my ends with a curling iron. 
What I use :
My shampoo is the John Freda go blonder shampoo. I got ombre hair at the beginning of 2013 and then cut my hair during summer. So I kinda lost that ombre hair so I wanted to use something that could make it come back a little bit. I’m quite happy with the John Freda shampoo. It does not make a big difference but my ends are blonder but the rest of my hair (that I didn’t dye in the first place) stayed the same. I wouldn’t recommand this shampoo if you never dyed your hair because your colour won’t change
My conditionner is the l’Oreal INOAColor care protective Conditionner  ; I also have the shampoo that I use sometimes and the mask . I love them ! They make my hair silky, smooth and smell so good! I highly recommend the products. 
I almost never apply a mask on my hair (I’m lazy so I don’t have much time for that) except when my hair is damaged (I use straightener and curling iron a lot) . 
After washing my hair I let it dry naturally and then apply a heat protection spray. I use the Franck Provost Heat protection spray . I love it and use it for years! It’s so good to protect your hair from being damaged and stuff! 
Then with a hair brush, I brush my hair to detangle the knots and separate it  in two sections : left and right. 
I start from the back with small sections (about 3/4cm) and just go with the straightener. I don’t leave the iron a lot on my hair but I repeat the action until it’s perfectly straightened. You can use a comb in the same time it helps a lot.
So I keep going from the back of my head to the front, and do the same steps again with the other section (the right one if you started with the left, or the left if you started with the right .. does it make sense? haha ).  
The straightener that I use is the Remington S9500 Pearl Hair Straightener , I used to have a Babyliss one but I love the Remington. It makes my hair much smoother. It’s really good. 
To curl my ends (I don’t curl my hair from the top of my hair) I just do the exact same steps : separate my hair in two sections then take smaller sections and curl starting from the middle of my hair length (don’t know if you understand that ..) . I curl to the outside(away from my hair) then inside (for the next section) then outside …ect to give that not so perfect effect. It gives a more messy and natural look. I also start from the back to the front and always curl the front sections of your hair AWAY from your face (it gives a better effect as well).
I use the Babyliss easy curl ! It’s so good, I have it for a year now and it literally is so easy to use and it’s much quicker than curling with a straightener. 
To finish you can always use some hairspray ( L’Oreal makes good ones) to fix the curls and give a shiny effect. 
That is basically everything that I use and do with my hair ! If you have any questions don’t hesitate ! My ask box is open, my twitter, instagram ect .. 
I will post more tuto’s if I get enough notes (please like and share) or maybe will make a blog (if you’d like me to post all of my tutorials on a blog instead of Tumblr please let me know about that too) 
I also would love to know what other tutorials you would like to see from me. I am going to start my Youtube channel in 2014 but in the meantime I will only make written posts instead of videos! Hope you’re ok with that :) 
Please follow me :  Twitter , Instagram (NalesemSirine) and Tumblr ! 
Stay beautiful no matter what ! 
xx Sirine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)