Saturday 4 January 2014

Review : Rimmel : Wake me Up foundation


Hiiiii ! 
I got myself the Wake me up foundation by Rimmel at the beginning of 2013, for those who followed me on my tumblr I posted this review a long time ago, but I thought it would be cool to include it in my blog ! I really took time to choose this foundation, watched plenty of reviews , read blog posts and all. I heard about two foundations : 
The Bourjois healthy mix foundation (review coming soon!) 
Rimmel Wake me up foundation
I have a dry skin and not perfect , I have flaws I’d like to cover so I needed a foundation with a good coverage. I heard the bourjois was light covering compared to the Wake me up which is medium. 
the two are very similar , but as I needed a good coverage I went for Rimmel! 
I really needed to pick the right shade for my skin, as I always go for the wrong one , either too dark or too light. Anyway, I went for 202 soft beige, which seemed to be the closer one for my skin tone. And it matches my skin tone so it’s cool! :) 
At first application (with a brush) I was so surprised at how easy it was to apply, very nice and soft on the skin, and also smelt soooo nice! 
I didn’t need to much product but I just added a bit on some areas where I needed it the most. 
the coverage is okay, build-able though, but I think powder is needed if you want it to last all day. It doesn’t give you the impression that you have foundation on which is so nice! But I noticed that after a few hours my blemishes are visible so I need to just put a little bit more product on (only negative point I found for the foundation) 
It really has this anti-fatigue effect which is perfect on a monday morning to go to uni (ugh)! And it makes your skin so nice and fresh, and glowing! 
I love this foundation it really is one of the best one I’ve used so far (told you .. Bourjois Healthy mix review is coming ;) ) !  
If you have any question, here I am ! :) x
Let me know if you have it too and what you think about it! :) 
xxx 
here’s the link to the product 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)