Friday 24 January 2014

Tutorial : Evening make up

              Hello guys!
Hope you had a great week!
My bestfriend asked me to post an evening make up tutorial, I thought I'd do a quick one for her (and for you) . I apologize for the quality of the pics, the lighting was awful!  :)

I'm going to be using this eyeshadow palette and a Essence stays no matter what eyeshadow pencil (08 chocolate brownie)


                                                      


                                                  STEP ONE 

So I first applied the lightest shadow (A) all over my lid as a base. 

                                             STEP TWO

Apply the essence eyeshadow pencil on the outer corner of your lid and with a blending brush blend the colour to the center of the lid. The blending is really important in this step.

                                            STEP THREE

Apply the colour B from the palette on your crease and blend it with a blending brush.

                                             STEP FOUR

Use the colour C like if you were applying eyeliner. So trace a line close to your lash line and blend it, it doesn't have to be perfect.



                                                     STEP FIVE

You can add a darker colour (D) on your crease if you want it to be more intense. Apply the eyeshadow pencil on your waterline and bottom lash line and blend it well. Add some mascara, be very generous with the mascara.



And you're pretty much done! You could wear this to a party. I'm not a massive fan of very heavy make up even for the evening. I like it to be simple and pretty. You can obviously add more shadows if you want it to be more intense. Hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial. 

                                                FINAL RESULT
 










Comment below what you think and let me know what you'd like to see next on my blog! 
xxx 

2 comments:

  1. The eyeshadow palette colours look really nice. I purchased a lipstick and nail polish by essence last month, cheap but good quality. Hopefully I should do a review soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Essence products are cheap but quite good! I hope you like them! :) Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)