Saturday 4 January 2014

Review : Essence, Stays no matter what Waterproof eyeliner.


Hello there!!
If you know me, you probably know that I often go on make up shopping sprees … And if you don’t know me well now you do know that. ๐Ÿ‘I got a few products last time & I’m going to do reviews of some products I got.

The first one is the Essence “Stays no matter what Eyeliner (24h)”



I was so curious to try this out as I am an eyeliner addict! I can’t go out without wearing my eyeliner .So it’s a pen eyeliner , and it’s a product from their “Stays no matter what” collection.. I thought it would be a great idea to try this out!

Packaging :

I love it! It’s simple, catches the eye & really cute! And it fits in any make up bag!

1st time I used it :

I used it like any other eyeliner , and I was suprised at how deep the black was. I hate when the eyeliner is not deep enough . But this one really is ! The application is easy thanks to the applicator which is quite flexible, and it allows you to create any look you want : cate eye, simple line , … Use your imagination !

Quality :

Is it really a long lasting product ? Hell yeah! I put it at 7am and at 5pm it’s still in place. A little bit less black but nothing too noticeable.
I once slept with my make up (it’s bad .. I know) and guess what? My eyeliner was still there in the morning! Yes!! I know! Crazy!
It’s a real struggle to take it off, you may take a few minutes and need a good make up remover to have a clean eye (does it make sense?)

Price :

A BARGAIN ! I got it for 2,75€ which is really cheap for an eyeliner.
So … :
I highly recommend this product if you want a cheap,good quality, lasting eyeliner! I will definitely purchase it again soon !
If Essence products are not available in your country , make sure to check different websites!
You can find the product here on the Essence website.

If you have any questions or want me to do a review on a specific product let me know in my ask box or on :
 twitter , tumblr , Instagram : NalesemSirine

Stay beautiful no matter what :) ๐Ÿ’…


Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)